Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Bad 2012/13

To be honest, I feel a bit harsh calling some of these shirts 'bad' as I don't think they are. Especially the Reading, Southampton and Wigans shirts. Last season I had very definite ideas of what shirts I liked and didn't whereas my lines are much more blurred this season. I have the shirts I really like such as Chelsea's and the shirts I really detest and then some floating around in shirty limbo. I don't hate them, I don't love them but for the good, the bad and the ugly theme to work, sacrifices must be made. These shirts generally bore me a bit or simply were missing that je ne sais quoi to boost them up a grade.  Newcastle's away shirt I will admit I have taken a massive disliking too but it had been saved this year by truely horrendous offerings.
Man Utd Away. Shirt's ok, but they aren't going swimming so no idea what's up with the shorts.

Harshly judged, Wigan Home & Away. Actually quite like the home kit. Oh well.
Southampton Home
QPR Home & Away. Just get relegated already.
Stoke home, Crystal Palace away. Good luck with that one.
Newcastle away, aka: The Giant Tampons
The more I look at these kits, the more I like them. Reading Home & Away. I'm a very harsh judge sometimes. 



West Ham home & away (closer each day!). Nothing offensive, just a bit cheap looking. I am not a Macron fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment