Tuesday 10 July 2012

Kits Off

We've already seen Swansea's Welsher than leeks and sheep away shirt, and their home shirts are just as proud. Gold seems to be a running theme for many teams next season and Swansea are also going for gold with these home shirts.



They certainly look like Real Madrid, let's see if they can play like them. After all, Wales is the Spain of the UK. Costa Del Aberystwyth. 



Man City have recruited the help of top model and fellow Manc, Noel Gallagher to help with the release of their home and away kits and I have to say, I think Umbro have done a very good job indeed!



Man City and Make A Wish. Working together to help dreams come true.

They are simple with a retro feel and I have never seen Noel look quite so gay so bravo City!

Now for a pair of shirts I am not so keen on. I got sent some Aston Villa shirts a while ago which I blogged about and they turned out to be fake. On a recent trip to the Villa Store, I got to witness the real shirts in person. I am starting to think they are not my sort of people. I may go for a quick drink with the home shirt but the away shirt would probably want you to pay for it's beer all night, start a fight and go home with the girl you have been chatting to all night. Although, if this girl was to throw up on Mr.Away 2012/13, you could barely tell. 




I'm not impressed but I think we have had a lucky escape. The team at Macron, after all, are to be expected in court over the crimes they have committed designing poor Leeds United's kit. 


These shorts had better not become 'a thing.' I don't understand how it can prove so hard to design a decent football kit sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment